Sunday, January 23, 2005

At least she got the cd player to work.

Everyone around me is always a combination of very very happy and very very bitchy (namely my sister). She won't fucking leave me alone. Always looking over my shoulder at what I'm doing, not doing her CMNS and latin homework and then bitching about it the day before it's due (ahhh the joys of being in university). It's starting to get on my nerves. But hey, what am I supposed to do? She is four years older than me, and about five times stronger. I knew that I should have joined rowing. Oh the powerlessness of it all. I dunno, maybe I'm just being bitchy too. But don't blame me too much. My knee hurts again. I don't know why my mom won't schedule an appointment or two with a physiotherapist, that would be nice, since I injured it at the end of last September. But what would I do without cross-country? Probably be even bitchier. But anyways, my sister has a cat sitting on her right now, so she can't practice her hovering abilities.

Speaking of cats, mine won't shut up. She wants to go outside. She has really bad eyesight and we live in a completely different city, so right now I have to take her out on a leash, which she hates. Today, she was growling trying to bite and scratch me, which resulted in me tying the end of the leash to the door knob and walking over to the patio door to talk to my mom for ten minutes. When I got back, she was no less bitchy, so I lectured her on the privelige of going outside and how she was abusing it. Then I just picked her up with her claws facing AWAY from me, untied her leash and took her inside. (My mom had to take off her leash once we got inside.) After that, she was perfectly fine and she even had to sleep on my lap for two hours. I think it's because I threatened to not take her out anymore and since I'm the only one who ever does, that's a real threat. And I'm not going to, at least now for a few days. We can put up with her crying.

Now if you will excuse me for a second, I'm hungry and want coleslaw. I will be back in a moment.

Thank you.

Well I really don't have much more to rant about, since on my way to get food, I grabbed a pillow and screamed into it for five minutes. Now my sister is giving me odd looks.

Grrrrrrr, there's coleslaw dressing in my hair. I must go wash it out.
Blogger Abby mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

Darling, what would I do without you? You always know how to make me feel better.Thanks for making me feel like I fit.

By the way, ONLY FOUR MORE DAYS UNTIL I'M FINISHED WITH MATH TUTORIALS!!!

Abby

8:59 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home