Wednesday, January 26, 2005

A Few Choice Quotes for Krystal

These are just some of the quotes that I've been saving on my computer:

Death? Why this fuss about death. Use your imagination, try to visualize a world without death! ... Death is the essential condition of life, not an evil.

For everything there is a season,
And a time for every matter under heaven:
A time to be born, and a time to die;
A time to plant, and a time to pluck up what is planted;
A time to kill, and a time to heal;
A time to break down, and a time to build up;
A time to weep, and a time to laugh;
A time to mourn, and a time to dance;
A time to throw away stones, and a time to gather stones together;
A time to embrace, And a time to refrain from embracing;
A time to seek, and a time to lose;
A time to keep, and a time to throw away;
A time to tear, and a time to sew;
A time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
A time to love, and a time to hate,
A time for war, and a time for peace.

No person has the right to rain on your dreams.

Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens.

And finally, here are two special ones from me to you:

If you wait for me Then I'll come for you. Although I've travelled far, I always hold a place for you In my heart. If you think of me, If you miss me once in a while, Then I'll return to you. I'll return and fill that space in your heart.

If you're lost, I'll keep you warm and if your low, just hold on, cause I will be your safety.

Always remember that I love you, no matter what.
Blogger Abby mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

And which quote are you refering to?

Ahhh I'm so confused!

Abby

10:40 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home