Thursday, January 27, 2005

The People I Love

My brother didn't come to cross-country today. I don't know why, since we aren't really related and don't live in the same house. I am worried; he never misses a practice, even though cross-country season has been over for three months. In fact, he is always the one asking me if I'm going. When he didn't show up today, I started to freak out, but only inside my head. I do love Sean, or else he wouldn't be my big brother. I just hope he realizes that some day...

I have been feeling a lot of love recently. An overwhelming amount. That is the only emotion that I've been feeling at all for the last week. I love everyone that I care about so much. Seriously, if any of my friends was seriously hurt, or died right now, I'd probably kill myself.

I really hate my life right now. I wish that I was happier, but everything has been so hectic, so stressful lately. I wish for more. I wish that someone would return my love, I wish that I didn't have to live in Maple Ridge, I wish that my house wasn't torn down yesterday and that I was still living there, I wish that I could keep off all the weight that I keep on losing (damnit! I wish I was as skinny as you Krystal!), I wish that my dad would stop chanting "Abby's addicted to the computer, Abby's addicted to the computer," I wish the people living upstairs would SHUT UP! Seriously, they are awake and making noise 24/7. I wish that we had a dishwasher, so that I can stop washing those damn dishes, I wish that I didn't have exams, I wish that my family would temporarily go away, so that I could have some peace, I wish...Arrggggggg!
Blogger Abby mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

Um wow, your neighbours scare me

Abby

1:12 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home