Tuesday, January 25, 2005

What is love? The key to my soul.

I suddenly feel unloved. I know that there are people who love me, my friends and family, but I want to be loved more than that. I want to be one of those special someones who gets the attention of one main person. My only problem is that I don't know if I would be able to open up completely to them. Maybe not, at least not for a while. I just want to be loved...

I had a surprisingly good day today, well except for the constant pain in my knee. I did a lot physical activity today, from the hour and fifteen minutes of P.E., to the twenty minutes in the weight training room after school, to the hour and a half of dance. No wonder my knee hurts all the time. At least my mom is going to let me go to physio soon, probably next week. It just hurts so much. Sometimes its like someone is stabbing it through the side with a knife of fire, and sometimes its just a dull ache. But no matter what it is, it has been hurting almost constantly for the past few weeks. I would go and swear constantly for a good five minutes to let out my sudden anger, but my sister is asleep. Damn.

Post a Comment

<< Home