Saturday, January 29, 2005

You are being WATCHED

This morning, my dad was in the shower, and he had the odd feeling that he was being watched. He looked around and finally noticed a little black head with yellow eyes looking at him. Yes, Little Lou had somehow gotten up into the rafters and was silently watching people shower. Now, I was as surprised to find out about this sweet little cat's weird sexual fantasies as much as the next person, but it got me thinking about the other cats and their relationships with the bathtub. For instance, take my sister's cat, Sally. Every once in a while, she would decide that she wanted to be close to my sister, and would jump into the bathtub while my sister was having a shower. She would then decide that it was too wet in the bathtub and would try to get out, but would fail miserably. So, my sister would have to help her out of her predicament, and according to her, trying to lift a wet, twenty pound cat out of the bathtub, while she is all claws and you are all naked, is not an easy feat. My cat, on the other hand, at least has the common sense to not jump into the shower, at least while the water is running. Instead, she sits in the bathroom while you are in the shower, and cries until you turn the water off. And bloody hell, that's annoying. Damn you Frickie. Oh I didn't mean that. I can't be mad at a cat that lets me use her as my own personal pillow, and as an added bonus, I can always get my way if I threaten to throw her at people. My baby has a reputation for being bitchy, just like me. Someone once said that cats take on after their owners, and looking at my cat, a bitchy, lazy, and extremely annoying cat with bad eyesight, I'd say that they were right.

Post a Comment

<< Home