Thursday, February 10, 2005

By the way, I'm not actually that violent.

I lost my Celtic pendant today. It was the one that I made in metal class. It was the one that everybody exclaimed over. "Wow, that is so cool! You made that?" It took me, like, two weeks to make. I sense another night of silent crying.

I don't know what is wrong with me right now. It's like I'm perpetually PMSing these days. I feel a bit like John Kerry; I flip-flop about almost anything. I dunno, maybe stress is raging some giant battle against laziness and other such things inside of me.

I swear that I'm going to murder, or cause serious bodily harm to someone if I don't get my pendant back. I haven't decided who yet. Ooooo maybe Darren. I can't stand him.

I really want to break Siobhan's arm or her nose or something right now. I hate how she always assumes that I act depressed just to get attention. I was genuinely depressed today.

I want to punch something...or someone.

I really should play contact sports. Maybe I'll step on someone's foot while wearing tap shoes. That really hurts.

But alas, I'm too small to do much damage...or not.
Anonymous Anonymous mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

Im going to have to ask that you break siobhans nose rather than her arm. A quick clean pop should do it; no need to drag it out in a bloody violent sort of manner.

10:30 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home