Friday, February 04, 2005

The dogs from hell.

Today after advisory, I went over to Sean's house. We ended up spending over six hours sitting on his bed and talking. Well, not exactly sitting, but if I say anything more, people will get the wrong impression. We talked a LOT, about almost everything, ate cake, listened to music, and got attacked by his two dogs, who are huge and dumb. The only problem, was that his cousin was home, and she wouldn't leave, or else we would have watched a movie.

I stayed longer than I was going to, because I "forgot" that I had dance today. It's not like I wanted to go anyways. I swear that Thomas's mom has no life, and because of that, she schedules all of these extra practices for us just so that she can watch. Everyone else hates this too, but usually no one has anything better to do. I personally think that sitting around doing nothing is better than going to an extra dance practice.

Anyways, my shoulder really hurts, and I don't know why. Apparantly, it kept cracking, but I never heard it or felt it, and I think that Sean is slowly going crazy, as are all of us.

One second, my dad is ranting about something.

Hmmmmm this is interesting.

...something about ketchup.

...and dishes.

...and hydrogen peroxide? This is getting really weird.

Heh, but that's just my family. You gotta love em.

Post a Comment

<< Home