Wednesday, February 23, 2005

"Everything looks so quiet, from up here. Feels like I'm in a black and white movie, somewhere."


...and I don't mind sinking, into your eyes. Please help me, where are your eyes...

I have discovered a new song and I love it. It is called Black and White Movie, by Janove Ottesen, who is the lead singer of Kaizers Orchestra.

...everybody wants to go to heaven, when it's too late...

I'm going to be tired of it soon since I listen to it like eight times a day...but I don't care cuz I love it so much. I love all of my music.

...it doesn't take a genius to figure it out, don't have to be fucking brilliant to see, I'm not as smart as I seem to be...

I love that one...

...I'm filled with adrenalin, I'm eternally tormented...

I'm so bored and apathetic-like.

...a boy and his machine gun. If you're quiet we might see some...

The only thing that's keeping me entertained is song lyrics, mixed with the sound of Jepoardy in the background.

...perhaps you think I'm evil. What does it matter if we're crazy...

My sister got the internet to work on her laptop. I can now have the computer when I want.

...should wait around a while. Your body's bound to turn up...

By the way, these lyrics are all from different songs. Only the title and the first one are from Black and White Movie.

...and if there's nothing left to die for...

Today I felt very alone. In the library before school, everyone who I normally sit with, went and sat at a different table, so I had no one to talk to, but I didn't want to move because I was doing my French homework. In block three, most of my friends were writing the Pascal contest. I almost felt like writing it too, so that at least I would be in the same room with them. If I had gotten thirteen more points, I would have. I was really bored after school because my dad told me that he would pick me up at three thirty, but he picked me up an hour late, without even calling to tell me that he couldn't leave from work early.

...where has my head gone? Do you hold up, to mutilate the day away from me...

I got my matchmaker results, and most of my matches were ugly, someone I don't like, a combination of the first two, someone that I don't know, or someone that I am friends with already. There was a surprising amount of Asians on my list, most of them I either don't know or I don't like. In fact, the only people on my list that I am friends with, are Kenald and Jamie. Kenald is nice and really smart, although he is too much of a math geek, and Jamie's locker is next to mine and I give him a hug everyday anyways. This list also came with a shorter list of female friends that I am compatable with. Out of the six persons listed, I already know five of them. I am also on the lists of almost everyone else that I've seen, which means that I'm a very likeable person, which is good.

...now that you're drifting between life and death, wipe away that smirk, cuz you don't know what it'll be like...

Post a Comment

<< Home