Friday, February 25, 2005

Gud lar meg bli evig pint.

I don't know what it is about writing notes to Krisha that makes me so depressed, but for some reason, it does. In fact, I've been feeling really depressed and insecure since block four. I'm caught up in a whirlwind of depression and pain, both emotional and physical. I'm so tired. I just want to sleep all day tomorrow, but I know that I will probably have to get up at six, like I do everyday. Oh God, I still feel so sick. I barely ate anything today. I couldn't eat. All day I have had various people screaming in my ear, screaming about their love lives, or lack of, and how people are making fun of them. I wish I could help them, but I'm too caught up in my own life. I feel so different from last year. Last year, I was this overly annoying person, who was also overly selfish, but still managed to help her friends out of their depression, not actually knowing what it was like. It seems like this year we're all slowly being consumed by our own fears and insecurities, too busy to help anyone but ourselves.

I feel so useless.

Post a Comment

<< Home