Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Heeheehee *cough* *cough*

My science exam was the easiest exam that I have ever written. I finished it in half an hour. The problem with exams however, is that you go to Starbucks far too much. Today I went to Starbucks again. I tried one of those Chantico things, and it was really good. After that, my dad took my sister and I to Dairy Queen. Grrrrrr I am going to be fat very soon. Anyways, I was reading the newspaper in Dairy Queen, and I came across a tiny little article about Chantico. Let's just say that I'm not going to get one of those very often. A six ounce cup of Chantico has 390 calories, 21 grams of fat, and 51 grams of carbs. Exams make me fat.

Ahh I can't think of anything to write. Or maybe I'm just too tired.

I'll go for a run tomorrow.

Post a Comment

<< Home