Sunday, February 20, 2005

I love my fedora.

Today I went to another little shivoo, after dancing for the nice elderly people at Eagle Ridge Manor, where coincidently, my grandmother lives. I have decided that I love one of my costumes, and I wore my fedora to Katie's party. I got there two hours early, so I helped Katie and Vicky, who I haven't seen since last June, cook food. It was a multicultural party, so we made pavlova and hummous. If you haven't already guessed, I went as a white person, with my fedora from my dance costume, my tank top, my dressy, yet casual, dress shirt, my tie-belt, and the pants from my duo that I really shouldn't be wearing because I can't wash them. Anyways, it was fun. There actually was a lot of food, since a couple people brought ice cream, and brownies, and that Korean noodle dish. There were only eight of us, but with Jenny and Krystal in the same house, and me teaching them and Vicky how to play foosball, well, there's a reason why Katie's basement is sound-proof. The builders must have known that we were coming. Not only that, but because they were being so loud, Krisha, Katie, and I had to turn the volume up on the TV, so that we could watch episodes of Family Guy and Futurama, and also hear them too.

La la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la.

I suddenly want to sing for some reason. I also have nothing to write about. I really should just go and watch Saturday Night Live.

Nevermind. 50 Cent is performing right now. I hate rap.

Post a Comment

<< Home