Sunday, February 06, 2005

Kitchen floors and concerts.

Yesterday I wasn't allowed to go into the kitchen because we were putting a new floor in. I was okay with that, but the cats were pretty pissed off because we moved their food dishes. The only problem was that my parents made Erin and I walk to Subway to buy sandwiches, and that involved going outside.

Today, my family went to see the CBC Radio Two Orchestra at the Chan centre at UBC for the first concert of the Spring Concert Series. It was pretty good, and for once my sister wasn't complaining about not being able to see. I don't really care, because I always bring a book to read. I like listening to the music, but watching them play makes me want to sleep. Today's program included a bassoon solo, and the premier of some new piece by some short guy from Edmonton, that overall, was pretty good. I liked the cello solo, but sometimes there would be so many melodies and counter-melodies, and so much going on at one time, that it would sound really muddled.

Anyways, tomorrow is Blues Monday, and I don't know what I'm going to do for two hours after school. I'm supposed to meet my dad at Starbucks at four, but I get out of school at twoish.

I hate Mondays.
Blogger Abby mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

Lol, sorry I couldn't walk with you today. I ended up working on my english essay for two hours.

Abby

10:13 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home