Monday, February 07, 2005

My first day of second semester.

All that I can say is wow. Who knew, that one day could be so overwhelmingly boring? I'm not going to write much, because I'm trying to type up an English essay that's due tomorrow. Bloody hell, I have a fucking essay already!

I felt ugly and fat today, and nothing that anybody said or did made me feel any better. Because of going to Starbucks and Dairy Queen and going out for gelato etc, I have gained two pounds in the past week. My self-esteem has gone down the drain.

Oh look, Sean's trying to make me feel better and it's not working.

Oh well, hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow, and hopefully I'l be able to write something decent tomorrow without falling asleep completely.

I hate my life, and I hate everyone in it.

Fuck all of you.

Post a Comment

<< Home