Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Oh the stupidness!

My family has a history of being weird.

This latest case is my uncle, who is going to trial for fraud, and indirectly stealing fifty thousand dollars from an eighty year-old woman. The ironic thing is that his son, my cousin, is a policeman in Abbotsford.

Speaking of relatives that I don't like talking to, my aunt just called. This is really creepy.

Who else...

Yesterday, I found out that another uncle has an honourary black belt. Heehee, I'd like to see him try to do any form of martial arts. (He is a fat, ugly, sixty-four year-old political science prof at the University of Windsor in Ontario) However, apparently, he is being quoted quite a bit these days up at SFU. People are actually reading his books. I dunno, anything called "Canadian Regulatory Agencies" isn't very high up on my reading list.

There is also my dear grandmother, who hates everything and everyone, except her grandchildren, mainly me, my sister, and my cousin. She has had MS since her late twenties, and has been perpetually bitchy ever since, although my mom says that she was even before that. Her rantings are actually quite funny sometimes. Whenever someone asks me why I have such a bad swearing problem, I always say that it is my grandma's fault. The only problem with her yelling, is that she can be pretty racist, but I think that she's slowly getting better about it.

And now my favorite.

My mom's cousin, David was caught trying to smuggle marijuana across the border into Montana. Police searched his house and found a grow-op. His mom, who lived with him, denied that he had ever done anything wrong.

There are more, but I can't remember any.

Post a Comment

<< Home