Monday, February 14, 2005

Screw the love! Just give me the chocolate!

Once again, I'm single on Valentine's Day. Not that I really care. Most of my friends were randomly giving out chocolate, and I get a box of chocolate and a present every year from my parents, so I was never without.

Other than that, I had a really shitty day. I was kicked out of the library this morning because my friends wouldn't shut up, and yes I was talking, but I was also trying to finish my French homework. Stupid woman. I think it's descrimination. I was the only caucasian person at my table.

Also, the ring that I have been wearing on and off for the last nine years, somehow disappeared off of my finger today in advisory. I don't know what it is about me and my favourite pieces of jewelery these days, but I think that I should stop wearing anything that has great sentimental value to me for a while.

My socials class is so disorganized, our teacher, who is a sub, and who has taught me for at least a week every year for the last six years, is so incompetent. He can't teach and he can't keep anything under control. Today, he made us a seating plan, and it just happened to be the one day that I was actually fairly quiet and actually trying to concentrate. Luckily, I was seated next to Jas, so it's not that bad.

My throat still hurts from yesterday, and chocolate did nothing to help. Neither did cupcakes. Or cookies. Or cinnamon hearts. Or Starbucks. Or Tim Hortons. I am such a pig. I did go weight train for half an hour after school with my friends, so that does account for something. And when your mom tries a Chantico for the first time, it's fun to sit next to her and chant, "Only three hundred and ninety calories. Only twenty-one grams of fat. Only fifty-one grams of carbs." I am an evil little child. I'm surprised that I didn't get smacked.

So yeah, my day was really crappy. And almost coincidently, I'm suddenly feeling a moment of insecurity and self-loathing.

I need chocolate.
Blogger Abby mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

Poor dear.

I know what you mean...sort of. Today I was depressed too. And if you think my sister is that nice...she's selfish, she's bitchy all the time, and she got a brand new laptop two weeks ago.

And why can't girls and guys be friends? I hang out with all of those people every morning: Jenny, Tina, Tanya, Sascha (he and I argue about politics and help people with their math), Jason, Yuki (unfortunatly, although he's not that bad,) Ryan, whats-his-name...

And David's so nice. He was in the weight training room after school, probably because Riverside and Carney were playing basketball upstairs. I still don't know who won.

I wish that the people at Heritage would SHUT UP about my love life, I mean what do they know? Nothing, except what Siobhan tells Sam, and I don't tell her anything.

Grrr you're making me rant.

Oh well, I need to let some of my pent up emotions go. Or is that lack of?

7:53 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home