Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Screws aren't the only thing that I'm losing. I'm thinking more along the lines of brain cells.

I lost a screw out of one of my tap shoes today (it was the old pair) and I couldn't find it. It made me sound funny when I danced.

My family is pissing me off! I don't care about eating dinner with everyone else, I don't care if I don't do the dishes, and I certainly don't give a fuck that my sister has six mid-terms in the next two weeks. She can use her fucking laptop, her precious Pheobus. I have English notes, captions and dialogue for a cartoon that I'm working on with Becky in socials, and something for French, I don't remember what, due tomorrow and my dad still made me slave over the dishes for half an hour.

I couldn't think at all today. I honestly don't remember almost anything that happened today. I remember staring at the floor for almost all of block three...

I really should do my homework.

DIE SIDHU DIE! STUPID, INCOMPETENT, IDIOTIC...THERE ARE REASONS WHY YOU NEVER BECAME A REAL TEACHER. IHATEYOUIHATEYOUIHATEYOUIHATEYOU!

I feel slightly better now.

Post a Comment

<< Home