Friday, February 11, 2005

"Take your lips and turn them upside down. Make me slowly in the image of your perfection."

Why do I always feel that I'm living a life that someone made for me, and not my own? I'm forced to do almost everything. Forced to do well in school, forced to live in a place that I hate, forced to stay home while my friends have fun, because I live in a place that I hate, forced to eat dinner when I don't want to. Seriously, my parents just made me eat dinner, after all of that food in French, plus an ice cap, plus an afterschool snack of japelino nachos. I swear that I'm destined to be fat, just like all of the other women in my family.

I wish that I could have more freedom. I want to go out and live my own life, to let go for a while.

I want to be truly happy.

Post a Comment

<< Home