Thursday, February 17, 2005

That is one fun piece of ham.

Last night I went to a Youth Week planning committee meeting. Youth Week is the first week of May, and it's a province-wide event. There were people there from all over the Lower Mainland. There was an improv team there to entertain us, there was pizza, and everyone was so happy to be there, and it was contagious. There were lots of ideas passed around and now I'm excited because I can actually participate in Youth Week this year. Last year I was camping for six out of the seven days, on the Sunshine Coast for the first three with a group of *cough* *cough* "close and personal friends out having a good time," (pathfinders) then spending one night at home, and then camping with my school for the other three.

Anyways, I've got a cold, and it's really annoying. I have lost my senses of smell, taste, and hearing, and I can't think properly.

I was just eating dinner, and Erin was feeding Little Lou pieces of ham. We had extra because my mom made some for me, but she obviously forgot that I am a vegetarian. Anyways, Lou had her fill and started playing with a piece of ham. She must have been having fun, since she was jumping all around the kitchen. Humans aren't the only animals that play with their food. I might play with my food, but I'm too busy eating it.

We have a pro-d-day tomorrow, and I 'm definitely not looking forward to it. I will spend all day fighting over the computer with my sister, and then taking an hour and a half long bus ride to Coquitlam for dance. There is absolutely no way that I can miss this practice because I have a show this weekend, and I accidentally promised that I would be there. Damn.

I wonder if Lou is still playing with that ham...

Post a Comment

<< Home