Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Tired

I am so tired. Today I had a math exam, which was easier than I thought, but I got to my exam five hours early. Luckily, Sean came to keep me company and to keep my boredom from overtaking me completely. We had...fun, i guess, walking, and going to Starbucks, and walking, and more walking, and talking, though that was mostly me, and most importantly SLEEPING. We spent an hour in the library sleeping. Sean makes a really good headrest. Except when he laughs... Anyways, after my exam, I went to Starbucks again with Siobhan and Faaria. I wasn't going to, but I was really hungry. Afterwards, I went to dance, and was forced to undergo that torture; i hate dancing with shoes that are too small. I even offered to buy my own, because they're only about eighty dollars, but noooooooo. Damn my mother. Oh, I don't mean that. Anyways, I was dancing in shoes that were too small. And my knee hurt again, but I know why this time, sort of. Yes... I had to take the bus home after that...ummmmm, it's about an hour from Coquitlam Station. That wasn't too bad, but it involved walking from my dance school, to the station. Even though I cut through the mall, it was still hell. So now I'm at home, and I should be studying for my science exam tomorrow, but I'm not. However, if anyone asks...

Post a Comment

<< Home