Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Fuck off, you damn fascist.

I honestly don't know why I wrote that, because I am not in a ranting mood. I can be, if I try hard enough. My knee hurts again. I am trying to write something for English, and it's just not working. My imagination has died and has been reincarnated in someone else's mind. I have yet to find out who that person is. Grrrrr.

Yes! It is three quarters of a page long! I don't have to think anymore! What a relief that is. I have the sudden urge to listen to German Techno.

Is feminism the new Fascism? I don't know. I missed that debate. Damnit. Speaking of that, it's International Women's Day. Women in China got half the day off today.

Ahhh, I feel so sick. It's not fair. And my hair is so pouffy! I don't know why everyone likes it so much. I have tried so hard to make it straight again. I can't do anything with it. I have washed it two or three times. I hate my hair. I should go get it cut like Megan's, so I don't even have to brush it in the morning. But if it comes down to getting my hair cut or getting contacts, I'm going for the contacts. My glasses don't fit on my head properly right now because Tania kicked a basketball at my head on Friday, and they bent and fell off. This was about five minutes after she accidently sacked Sacsha with the same ball.

I really need some sleep. And I wonder why I'm sick...

Post a Comment

<< Home