Thursday, March 17, 2005

Hmmmmmmm

Grrrrrr, I'm forced to study for an in class essay and test in socials tomorrow. Like I could care less about Napoleon right now.

Today I was firing my raku piece in ceramics and it was really cold outside. I haven't actually seen my finished piece, but Carolyn has and she says it looks pretty good.

Today on our way home, my family stopped at my aunt and uncle's house to meet my new cousin. She was so little and cute. Garrett spent the whole time running around begging for chocolate and attention and giving people hugs. She really is going to be just like me when she gets older. When we first came in, my mom sat down on the couch and my aunt gave Kendall to her, and Garrett ran up to her and proudly told my mom that she was a sister, though according to her, Kendall is not a "she" but an "it". Kendall didn't really do much, but really, what can you do when you are two days old?

I'm bored of this whole blogging thing tonight. Maybe if I go to bed soon I can get some real sleep.

DAMNIT JEEVES!!!

Post a Comment

<< Home