Sunday, March 27, 2005

I disgust myself sometimes.

Why yes, Sean, I love you soooo much!

But you'll never be my true love.

Because Warren is!!!!

For who wouldn't love him, the Whoopie Cushion Prince, the Leadership Pimp, the short guy with the ugly glasses...

And he was SO CUTE when he was three!

He will always be my true love.

So, although I love you, Sean, you will never be my true love.

That would just be wrong.
Blogger Unknown mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

you sound like me. except i would never write something like that... people tend to read my page x_x

3:09 p.m.  
Blogger Abby mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

Hahaha, people read my blog, they just don't bother to comment. The important thing is that Warren doesn't read my blog and I doubt he even knows I have a blog since I haven't seen him since a birthday party last November. As I recall, he was the only guy there, except for random occasions when my friend's brother and another one of my friends decided to visit for a few minutes. Haha, he will forever be the leadership pimp.

10:48 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

Warren doesn't usually keep in touch with people who BITE him :P *runs away screaming and giggling*

5:08 p.m.  
Blogger Abby mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

Darling, I never bit him in preschool. How many times must I tell you. You brainwashed him too, poor thing.

6:42 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home