Sunday, March 13, 2005

I feel a headache coming on...

Wow, sudden dizziness. And I thought I was over that. Well today has been pretty satisfying, other than the fact that I hate Sundays. My head hasn't been hurting that much, and now I can listen to music again without wanting to scream. We also set the stove up in the garage, so I can finally make cookies again. I was getting tired of my dad eating chocolate chips and talking about "doughless" cookies.

Hmmmm, my parents just came home. Apparently there was a sale on halibut at Save-On Foods so they bought a whole freaking halibut that must have weighed at least twelve pounds. Suzie, who lives upstairs, is a fish monger at Save-On and she cut it and filleted it and was thrilled to bits that my parents visited her at work so she gave us even more of a discount. But bloody hell, that's a lot of fish. It's a good thing that that's pretty much the only kind of meat my family eats...
...
...
...
...
...Abby, why the hell are you talking about fish? Who wants to hear about fish?

Hey, what's wrong with fish? Fish tastes good, and there are people in poor starving countries that would love to have fish to eat.

Yes, but people in poor starving countries don't necessarily have computers, do they? And talking about fish would just make them hungrier.

True.

So why are we talking about fish then? This conversation is about as pointless as that discussion you were having with Sean about hair yesterday.

That was pretty pointless, but we really didn't have anything else to talk about.

Whatever. You need help.

Blame it on my locker door.
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...I have just realized that I am talking to myself. Or maybe not. Maybe it was Jeeves. Ha ha, remember Jeeves? Of course not. Nobody remembers Jeeves except for me. Poor Jeeves. I think he died. Hmmmm, if he died, then I would have no conscience. And since when has my conscience been male?

*walks away from her computer muttering and singing random song lyrics*

Post a Comment

<< Home