Tuesday, March 29, 2005

I NEVER would have guessed that there were AMERICANS in an AMERICAN MALL, Faaria.

So it's official. I have gone a full fifteen days without any sleep except for an hour or two a few days ago. I must now point out that I have not had any sort of coffee product in the last two weeks. I have, however had copious amounts of chocolate in the last couple of days.

Arg, I have to go back to school tomorrow. I have dedicated today almost completely to homework, with doing other stuff mixed in so I don't go crazy. I want French to die. However, I can't spend all day doing homework since my family is going shopping at National Cheese after we pick Erin up from SFU. Erin finally bugged mom into taking us, since we have barely any cheese in the house and we ran out of manchego a couple of days ago. I can't wait to buy more cheese curds if they have any, but even if the do, they won't be as good as the curds you get at Hilary's Cheese on Vancouver Island. Yes, that is the main reason why we go to the Island a few times a year. We go for cheese and salmon nuggets, although you have to go all the way to Port Hardy for that and it's so BORING up there.

Anyways, I really should get back to my homework. God, I'm so lazy. Well, anything beats putting gyprock filler on walls.

My hair is still wavy and I don't know why. It's probably because I haven't brushed it yet today. I should probably go do that or it'll look like crap later...

Post a Comment

<< Home