Monday, March 21, 2005

I stole this from Erin.

It's quite simple. Just copy and paste in the comments section and fill out your answers. And if you are commenting anonymously, please include your name, as it is no fun to guess who you are unless you are Siobhan, but even then it's no fun because it's SO BLOODY OBVIOUS!

Oh, and you can make it as random and obscure as you like, as long as it makes sense, but please keep it relatively appropriate. Seriously, my mom was hovering yesterday.

I ____ Abby.
Abby is ____.
If I were alone in a room with Abby, I would _______.
I think Abby should ____.
Abby needs ______.
I want to ____________ Abby.

1. How long have you known me?
2. When and how did we first meet?
3. What was your first impression?
4. Do you still have that impression about me?
5. What do you like best/least about me?
6. What do you think my weakness is?
7. Do you think I'll get married?
8. When's the last time you saw me?
9. What makes me happy in life?
10. What makes me sad in life?
11. What reminds you of me?
12. Describe me in one word.
13. Are you going to put this on your live journal/blog and see what I say about you?
Anonymous Anonymous mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

I love Abby.

Abby is my little sister.

If I were alone in a room with Abby, I would do anything she wanted.

I think Abby should spend more time with me.

Abby needs to get her knee looked into, and to spend more time with me.

I want to go to L.A with Abby.

1. How long have you known me? i would say about. . .4 months. .but i have no concept of time

2. When and how did we first meet? i believe we first met in cross country

3. What was your first impression? shy but really nice

4. Do you still have that impression about me? well. . .yes but without the shy part

5. What do you like best/least about me? least about you? hmmm. . .i cant think of a single bad thing about you. . .

6. What do you think my weakness is? you complain but you dont seek answers or solutions to your problems.

7. Do you think I'll get married? i think that depends on you, people always end up doing the strangest things in life. . .i dont know where i am going with this. . i really dont. . .

8. When's the last time you saw me? last time i saw you was coming out of english class with sashiko pulling on my backpack. . as usual . .stretching it. . .and breaking it. . .grrrr. . .

9. What makes me happy in life? i would hazard a guess and say your friends

10. What makes me sad in life? well that would be the exact opposite of the last question. so lonelyness

11. What reminds you of me? hmmm. . .i would have to say cats. small, pretty, like to talk, and full of suprises

12. Describe me in one word. ...i have the sudden urge to say fluffy...but thats really off. i guess i was inspired by my fluffy cat lol. hmmmm. . .how about indescribable but thats not true. . .because when something is indescribable you are making a description of it right there. . hmmm. . lol this is hard. . .and my cat just went into the cherios bag and took some cherios. . .

13. Are you going to put this on your live journal/blog and see what I say about you? i probably would, if i had a blog. . .or. . journal. . .actualy i did start one. . .and 15 minutes later i forgot what i called it. still remember the password however.

3:11 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

I luuurrrvvveee Abby.
Abby is the weirdest of the weird.
If I were alone in a room with Abby, I would drill a hole in the ceiling and using my cleverly disguised spy gear to, get away; get away!!!!!
I think Abby should update her hairstyle.
Abby needs to learn about 2 minute makeup.
I want to glare at Abby.

1. How long have you known me? for about 10 years now maybe?
2. When and how did we first meet? Preschool, I was probably defending warren when you unkindly BIT him.
3. What was your first impression? Short yet loud and obnoxious at the same time. My 4 year old mind probably couldn't fathom such a thing at that time.....
4. Do you still have that impression about me? For sure.
5. What do you like best/least about me? Best-you're love for all things abnormal and quirky Least-your ability to judge things/people on a first impression
6. What do you think my weakness is?loOoOooOvvveeee
7. Do you think I'll get married? Totally, you'll meet the guy of your dreams and do whatever he wants....
8. When's the last time you saw me?hmmm on friday?
9. What makes me happy in life? Good food, friendship and love
10. What makes me sad in life? Not being loved, in the center of attention.
11. What reminds you of me? those clown fishies at pet cetera, that and those eternally annoying cheese ads at bus stops.
12. Describe me in one word. TEENAGER
13. Are you going to put this on your live journal/blog and see what I say about you? Maybe.

9:22 p.m.  
Blogger Abby mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

Ummmm, Siobhan? It's not ten years, it's eleven and a half.

11:11 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home