Thursday, March 03, 2005

I think my imagination has died.

I can never think of anything interesting to write. There is no inspiration in my world. I think I'm just going to write about what ever comes to mind.

My mom is making bad jokes about woks. Oh God.

Krisha is trying to buy tickets to the symphony. She and Megan are going to go with my family. We will all out to dinner afterwards and eat pie.

The dog next door is scaring me. I think it's all those years of neglect.

I DON'T WANT ANY OF YOUR PROCESSED CRAP! DON'T YOU KNOW THAT WHEN YOU EAT KRAFT SINGLES, YOU ARE SUPPORTING THE IMPERIAL TOBACCO COMPANY? AND THEY TASTE BAD TOO!

Support fair trade! It's landmine awareness week too!

I love Gary. He's such a nice person. Hee hee, "Everybody loves Gary." I smell a new sitcom. "Abby and Ryan are best friends, Abby and Ryan are best frie-ends." Hmmmm, that was the old one. But seriously, who couldn't love Gary? He gave the Easter candy prize that he won in French during a group test to my group. We fought over it a while and then somehow divided it equally and ate it. I'd give him a hug, but I think that would scare him.

I found a new person to be my headrest. Yay for Jas! I can't believe that he put up with me using him as a pillow for ten minutes. It's not like him. But then again, he was almost too tired to move. Sean is still my favourite though.

I'm bored of this.
Blogger Abby mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

Oui Monsieur Hombre Shakespeare,

We will have enough room for everyone to eat dinner and pie, although we might have to spread around the resteraunt. It's really not that big. Hmmm, there seem to be a few things going on at the VAG. Try their website, dear.

Your sunshine dust,

Abby

5:15 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home