Friday, March 11, 2005

I’ve had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn’t it.

Is my head supposed to hurt this much two days after I hit it? Madame McIntyre wants me to go see a doctor. The only problem with that is I don't currently have a doctor since Krystal's aunt retired last September. All day I have had people yelling; "Abby, where were you yesterday?" in my ear. There is a reason why I don't miss school.

Today we played a little game in French that involved conjugating irregular verbs. That was okay, except that I don't remember any irregular verbs. I try to remember them, but they just seem to slip out of my mind. I'm blaming this on my head injury, even though I couldn't conjugate them before anyways. Maybe I'm just becoming forgetful. Maybe I am secretly related to Sean. Maybe not.

Grrrrr, I unintentionally missed another dance practice today. I have a small show at Hawthorne Lodge tomorrow. Although I don't mind dancing for elderly people, I'm really not in the mood to dance right now. That was last week.

The brightness of the computer screen is making me dizzy. I think dinner's ready anyways. Hmmmm, it's got chicken in it. I truly think that they're trying to poison me.
Anonymous Anonymous mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

I agree with mcintire on this one. Go to the doctor. I'va already told you this, but that is all i have to say about the entry. An also feel better. Rest stay away from loud people. When i'm around you i will try not to laugh so loud I promise.

9:08 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

I agree with mcintire on this one. Go to the doctor. I'va already told you this, but that is all i have to say about the entry. An also feel better. Rest stay away from loud people. When i'm around you i will try not to laugh so loud I promise.

9:11 p.m.  
Blogger Abby mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

thanks dear

9:45 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home