Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Je suis en douleur.

I hit my head against my locker door today and I have had a headache ever since. Nothing I do is making it feel better, especially since my dad turned the volume up on the radio in the van as we were on our way home, and my head just happened to be right near one of the speakers. I also got yelled at by Mr. Sidhu for not sitting up straight in class. I was in pain! He doesn't teach us anything, so why should I even attempt to pretend I was listening? Idiot. Hmmm, the area near my left eyebrow seems to be swollen.

I can't concentrate at all. All afternoon, I have been really dizzy and tired. I barely did anything in socials, and since I told Madam McIntyre what happened, she pretty much just let me sit and do nothing in French...I can't do this anymore. I can barely type. I'll try to sleep this off.
Blogger Abby mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

Poor poor Krystal. I hope you at least physically feel better soon.

Ummm...just one question: Il ne souris jamais pour moi? You might want to check your French, because I really don't see how a mouse fits into all this.

Ahhh, ma tête.

9:10 a.m.  
Blogger Abby mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

Souris means mouse.

Sourires means smiles.

10:16 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home