Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Nothing better to do...

Today I hung out at the Roundhouse and found out that I'm on the Youth Week Steering Committee. I think they just said that anyone who was at the meeting was on the committee, as long as they were under the age of twenty four. This means that I am on two seperate committees, steering and publications. Also, I will be fundraising and volunteering all during Youth Week.

I just had a delightfully wonderful arguement with my sister about milk, which included quotes from an afterschool cartoon that we saw about five years ago. I'm not going to give the details because the whole milk arguement took about ten minutes and I'm feeling particularly lazy today. Hmmmmm, I think she wants the computer since she just asked me what I was doing, to which I replied, "Drinking tea," and now she's mad at me. I don't particularly care, but I have decided that this arguement isn't nearly as exciting as the on on Sunday where I ended up yelling for five minutes straight about milkshakes and how my family was out to get me and make my life miserable. Don't ask.

Post a Comment

<< Home