Monday, March 14, 2005

"Oh man, you should have seen how sober we were walking."

I tried curling for the first time today, and although I'm really crappy at it, it was still fun. Actually, out of the eight of us that went, Erin and I seemed to be the only people who were doing anything right. It must be our curling genes. My mom used to curl for Centennial Secondary in the seventies at the same rink. Liz obviously doesn't have the right "genes" in more ways than one. She was wearing jeans, and they now have a giant rip along her inner left thigh. The only bad thing about going curling, was that I forgot that the Sanderson's were curlers. I saw Jessie, Ashley and their dad Ron, who is such an asshole. I have never particularly liked Jessie and Ashley, and although they could dance and were pretty good, they never had any energy, never put any effort into whatever they were doing, never practiced, and damnit, they always acted, and still act so fucking immature. Grrrrrrrr, they are so annoying.

It's Jas's birthday today. I gave him a hug and tried to push any thoughts of him in a kilt out of my mind. None of his friends remembered his birthday. Hmmmmm, sort of reminds me of my last birthday...

Post a Comment

<< Home