Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Only three more days...

I realize that some people were worried about my lack of usual happiness today. It's not because my shoulder, hand, head and knee hurt, and contrary to popular belief, I'm not PMSing. I'm not sad, because I really have nothing to be sad about. In fact, today was a happy day. I'm not depressed because I'm too apathetic. I'm tired. Exhausted. Too exhausted to care about anything. I've stopped caring. I've given up. I don't care about school, about my social life, about my family. I don't care about anybody and nobody cares about me. Only three more days until I can sleep again.

Sleep,what a wonderful thing. So wonderful, yet such an unattainable goal. I have no way to slip out of conciousness, to escape my world, if only for a little while. No way, except to drug myself, but I'm too good for that. I just don't sleep anymore. I'm tired, but I don't sleep. I'm sick and in pain, but I don't sleep. I don't care. No one does.

Only three more days...

Post a Comment

<< Home