Thursday, March 24, 2005

Poor Auswine.

Last night, at about twelveish Erin suddenly looked up from her laptop and announced that the paper she was working on that was due today had mysteriously disappeared. This morning, she was up at five thirty retyping her paper, after only getting about three hours of sleep. Also, she skipped all of her morning classes and left about two hours ago. I don't even know what the paper was about. Oh wait, yes I do. Hmmmm, Television in the Alternative: The Future of Innovation and the Arts in the Canadian Broadcasting System, or something like that. Fun. Well, at least she's interested. Personally, I am not really into communications and journalism. This morning I went for a walk with my parents just to give her some peace, and to get away from her bitchiness. I didn't really want to, since I'm not feeling well, but I suppose that if I haden't gone, we wouldn't have stopped at the bakery and gotten some of those ginger snaps that I love so much. Grrrrr, it's inevitable, I'm going to be fat someday. I think I'm going to drag Erin out for a run later. She needs it.

My jacket smells like dog. I wonder why.

Ahh, what better workout for your arms than tearing gyprock off walls with a sledgehammer. And I just got wet from accidentally walking outside while the kids who live upstairs washed their mother's car. I'm going to go change into something drier.

Post a Comment

<< Home