Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Seriously, who wants to be a fucking lawyer?

I want English to die right now. We're doing this mock-trial thing where we are putting two crappy books on trial to see which one should be kept on the English Pre-IB 9 reading list. I wanted to be part of the so called "media," but my team needed a third lawyer and everybody wanted me to do it because apparently I'm "smart" and would make a good lawyer. I like to talk and I've been peforming on stage for eleven years, so I don't really mind making an ass of myself in front of everyone, but I am so bad at thinking on my feet. I knew I should have joined improv... The worst part, is Mickhael is a lawyer on the other team and he's going to cross-examine one of my witnesses. Mickhael is known for contradicting EVERYTHING and being really stubborn, even when he's wrong.

I'm so pissed off right now.
Anonymous Anonymous mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

1. it's spelled mikhael
2. he pisses me off as well.....that voice gives me nightmares*shiver*
3. watch out we have an excellent team of lawyers :)
4. Look nice tomorrow im the media, and im bringing a camera

9:49 p.m.  
Blogger Abby mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

Siobhan, I hate you, and I really don't give a damn. What really pisses me off is how people can't pronounce that bloody name.

11:17 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home