Thursday, March 10, 2005

Something keeps beeping at me and I don't know what it is.

So, the combination of a cold, constant dizziness, a major headache and the inability to look at anything bright for more than a few seconds, has kept me home from school today. Now I am wondering if this was the best choice, since little three year old Carlos is home, upstairs with his babysitter, screaming his little heart out. Owwwwww, someone just slammed the door. All day, I have been trying to shut out these little noises. The keyboard is especially annoying right now. I can't even listen to my music, and this lack of musicness is making me crazy.

Arg, I hate noise! I haven't said a word out loud since my family left for work and school. I feel so useless right now. I have spent most of my day so far trying to sleep and failing miserably (I've been awake since quarter to six), and trying to block out noise. I can't type, I can't concentrate enough to read or do homework, and the TV is too noisy and there is nothing on anyways. I'm not even hungry, and haven't eaten anything yet today. My poor aching head...

Post a Comment

<< Home