Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Who fucking cares?

My dad and I had a fight last night and he hasn't talked to me since. I went to see Million Dollar Baby with my pathfinder group, and the movie got out half an hour late. My dad yelled at me for an hour because he had to wait, and, well, it's been twenty-one hours since then. Apparently I was inconsiderate for not leaving in the middle of the movie to tell them when it would end, even though I didn't know. Apparently I was inconsiderate for not disturbing the people around me by answering the phone when my mom called. Twice. Luckily, my phone was on vibrate, so it didn't make too much noise. But seriously, My dad was bitching about sitting around in the parking lot for and hour. If he had listened to me, he would have known that the movie was approximately two and a half hours long. I am now forbidden to go see movies with friends or anyone else probably until I move out, which will hopefully be in about three months.

Whatever.

My parents are going to Victoria for a few days during spring break, and my sister has school, so basically I can do whatever the hell I want. I know Erin won't say much. In fact, I think that she'd like it if I went to live with a friend for a few days so she could have the computer.

Anyways, I have an English test and two French quizzes tomorrow, so I'm actually going to attempt to study for a while. I'm bored already.

Post a Comment

<< Home