Saturday, March 19, 2005

You can kind of tell that I'm sleep deprived.

I hate having a sister who refuses to use the internet on her laptop. She spent over twelve hours today doing homework, yes, but also playing games and downloading songs. I actually had stuff I wanted to do on the computer today. Damn her. Instead, I watched Spy Kids on TV, but only because Frickie was sitting on me and I couldn't get up, and I read the DaVinci Code, which was really good although the ending was a little lame.

Tomorrow I'm going to another CBC Radio One Orchestra concert and it's a pity that Megan and Krisha couldn't come. I suppose it's their loss. We were going to go to a restaurant and eat pie afterwards...hee hee oh well, I'm just going to do that anyways.

SUS's party was interesting, with the dancing on the tables and the eating Bailey's Irish Cream flavoured ice cream and the making really big and really chocolatey cookies and the lying on SUS's couch for an hour and a half without really moving and the dramatic reciting of Howl off of the back porch. From the noise we were making, you wouldn't think that there were only seven of us, since SUS's parents and siblings left us alone for about four hours. Oh wait, yes you could. I am now remembering that shivoo at Katie's house where only five of us...hmmmmm, kareoke with too many swear words. There is a reason why Katie's basement is soundproof.

By the way Megan, I still have your note and it's very touching. I intend to keep it forever if that is at all possible.

Tomorrow on our way to the concert, we're probably going to stop at Katie's house to pick up my backpack, especially since it has my cell phone in it. We're also going to stop at mom's work because she somehow forgot her cell phone there. Everything got a little confusing last night when I got to SUS's house and realized that my cell phone wasn't in my purse, then phoned my mom's cell about eight times, then finally had that wonderful idea that was to try phoning my sister, who said that she had phoned and left a message on my phone telling me to not try to phone mom since she didn't have her phone. Ha ha, phone is a funny word. I think my phone is dead. Plus nobody at Katie's house heard it because it's on vibrate. All of my ring tones are really dumb, so I just leave my phone on vibrate now.

I have suddenly decided that I am bored of this, so I am going to leave now. Not that I have anything more interesting to do, at eleven at night, but Saturday Night Live is coming on soon and I don't remember who's on tonight. This post has also taken forever to type, since I am incredibly slow at typing. But I don't think anyone cares so I'm just going to go away now...

Goodnight all of my little and not so little friends and not so friends. I shall probably be back tomorrow.

HAHAHA! YOU CANNOT GET RID OF ME! EVER!

Ummm, yes...

Um...

Well...

Goodnight.

Post a Comment

<< Home