Wednesday, April 06, 2005

And don't forget "The Nod"

I seem to be talking to a lot of people on msn who I haven't met yet right now. Unfortunately, the most interesting ones, the ones from Maine, are all probably asleep right now. There are now a bunch of thirteen year old girls from Alberta all talking to me at once. I don't remember how they got my email, only that it was a few days ago.

Anyhoo, SEXPLOITATION!!!

*cough*

...yes...

I really hate those damn cheese commercials...

What were we talking about in block three that had to do with sexploitation again? I don't really remember. In fact, I don't really remember much these days. All I know is that I'm partially deaf from listening to Led Zepplin and The Hives really loud, which reminds me, I still have Krisha's cd.

Most of my friends are on a band trip right now, and it almost makes me regret quitting band. On the other hand, who wants to go to Penticton? And just to play a musical instrument? CLARINETS ARE GAY. I probably wouldn't think so if I still played one, and I was still in band. But alas, my hands are too small.

THE NOD!

SEXPLOITATION!!!

Post a Comment

<< Home