Wednesday, April 20, 2005

"And that's how lacrosse defeated the British army."

^^Haha, I love Jeremy. He's hilarious.

My great uncle died around two thirty today. He was only fifty-nine. It's a shame I wasn't blood related to him because my great aunt is a bitch.

Today I did almost nothing at all at school. In block one, we watched Remember the Titans, in block two, I spent half the block colouring my proposal for my next sculpture, and the other half critiquing art made by a bunch of over achieving grade twelve IB students, in block three I wandered around, then tried to passively beat up Tiffany, in block four I listened to my mp3 player while pretending to listen to presentations about the indigenous peoples of North America, and we had a sub in block five so I pretty much just sat there and did nothing. After school, after being used as a human shield by both Sean and Sashiko as they attacked each other, and going to a two minute long Oxfam fast meeting, SUS, Katie and I went to the library and worked on our French composition. Actually, Katie worked on it, I sat there and kept on telling her to focus, and SUS sat underneath the table and read books out loud in German, although I'm pretty sure she doesn't speak a word of it.

I wish SUS would handwrite in a way that people could read it. Stupid composition.

Today I was at the train station because I was going to meet my mom there and take the train home, and some random guy walked up to me and asked if I had a quarter he could borrow. I just happened to have one in my pocket, so I gave it to him. He walked away, came back thirty seconds later and gave it back, thanking me profusely. Then he walked over to his car, got in and drove away. It was creepy.

It's really quiet in here. My dad has bronchitis, so he didn't go to work today, and that's why I took the train to and from school. He's asleep right now, and strangely, so is Erin. I don't really care about her because she is now out of school until September. Of course, she does have three jobs, or, more like one job, working at three different locations, so that will keep her pretty busy until she goes back. I already have my summer planned out. I will spent three weeks volunteering with sailing, two weeks actually sailing, a week in Saskatchewan (though why my parents want to go to Saskatchewan is beyond me), and two weeks swimming. On weekends, I will go scuba diving.

I don't think anyone cares. It's not summer yet, although the weather is contradicting me at this very moment. I love BC.

I have lots of homework, so I am going to go now. I'm so happy this is a short week.

Post a Comment

<< Home