Thursday, April 21, 2005

Excuse me while I go rip paper into tiny pieces.

I actually did do that in block five.

Overall, today was pretty okay. Dad didn't go to work again today, so again I had to take the train to school. In block one we watched the rest of Remember the Titans, then Ms. Vogel told us about some big-assed eight or ten page paper about the book we represented in our trial. Block two was "Drop everything on Abby and her stuff" block, and Michelle started everything off by spilling her slurpy all over the proposal for my next sculpture that I had been working on for three days, then Monika took over by first dropping water from the slip bucket all over my black pants, then getting slip all over my arm, then getting clay on my sleeve. In block three, I lost my friends because I was following Sean because he had cheese and I wanted some, then I found them again in the library where I talked to other Monica, who told me to go smack Sean for being an idiot. In block four, we watched movies on the native peoples of Canada...yeah, that's pretty much it. And in block five...I ripped up a piece of paper that just happened to have a note to myself on it that I didn't want anyone to read. And no one will.

After school, I watched the dance teams practice for a competition next week, and kept Tsveta company. Then I walked to the train station where I met my family, and we went out for dinner.

Now, the best part of my day was going to Moody Middle after dinner to see the closing night of "Alice in Wonderland." It was so funny, and Tony was cute in his rabbit costume. I got to see so many people who I haven't seen since last year sometime. Haha, Ms. Stewart is not Ms. Stewart any longer, but Mrs. ZIMMER!!!! They tied the knot last month. Sam and I had to go visit Mr. Zimmer because we heard he had a new stereo system. He was as...Mr. Zimmerish as usual, I guess. I'm so happy for both of them. We also saw Kee, and we had to give him a hug. Luckily, he didn't make any remarks about my lack of height, as he has done so many times before. Instead, he commented on how "grown up and mature" I looked. In fact, all of the teachers I talked to said that. It must be the hair. None of them have ever seen my hair down before. Anyways, I got to see so many people and I screamed pretty much the whole time. It was also fun to see the similarities between this year's play and last year's play. "You think? Don't you know?" The song where Alice is running around going "Kitty, Kitty where are you?" sounded much like "Dorothy! Dorothy, where are you? Please come back!" and "I'm going to the eighth square to become a queen" sounded a bit like "I'm going to the Emerald City to see the Wizard of Oz. Ashley Young and I laughed over both playing bitchy old women with nice singing voices, although hers is way better than mine. I wish Sean could have gone, because we we never get to hang out together anymore, and he could have met more of my overly happy friends. Oh well, next time.

I brought my running clothes home and I think I'm going to go for a run this weekend, that is, if I actually have time for a run and if my knee stops hurting so much...

Anyways, I'm tired, and I have that Oxfam famine thing tomorrow, so I really should go to bed. Or not. Not even the people upstairs have gone to bed. I swear that three year old never sleeps.

...I have a completely different ticket to life...

Post a Comment

<< Home