Friday, April 08, 2005

It's all up to you. (Stole this from Gina...Erin's overly-happy friend)

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF:
» I committed suicide:
» I said I liked you:
» I kissed you:
» I lived next door to you:
» I started smoking:
» I stole something:
» I was hospitalized:
» I ran away from home:
» I got into a fight and you weren't there:

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY:
» Personality:
» Eyes:
» Face:
» Hair:
» Clothes:
» Mannerisms:
» Family:

[1] Who are you?
[2] Are we friends?
[3] When and how did we meet?
[4] How have I affected you?
[5] What do you think of me?
[6] What's the fondest memory you have of me?
[7] How long do you think we will be friends or enemies?
[8] Do you love me?
[9] Have I ever hurt you?
[10] Would you hug me?
[11] Would you kiss me?
[12] Would you adore me?
[13] Are we close?
[14] Emotionally, what stands out?
[15] Do you wish I was cooler?
[16] On a scale of 1-10, how nice am I?
[17] Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
[18] Am I loveable?
[19] How long have you known me?
[20] Describe me in one word.
[21] What about me makes you happy?
[22] What about me makes you sad?
[23] What reminds you of me?
[24] What's something you would change about me?
[25] How well do you know me?
[26] Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
[27] Do you think I would kill someone?
[28] Are you going to put this on your journal and see what I say about you?
Anonymous Anonymous mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF:
» I committed suicide: Silently wonder every time something fun happened; what if abi were here.......
» I said I liked you: Scream TRI!
» I kissed you: Probably run away screaming and then go for daily psychiatric help
» I lived next door to you: Walk to school with you
» I started smoking: Probably join you to make sure you weren't lonely
» I stole something: Think logically, was it from the cookie jar or from those poor charitable organizations......
» I was hospitalized: Send you healthy candy and e-mails
» I ran away from home: Invite you to sleep over
» I got into a fight and you weren't there: Ask if you gave someone a black eye

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY:
» Personality:SELF-ESTEEM!!!!!!!!!
» Eyes:They match your clothes.
» Face: it needs makeup lessons ;)
» Hair: its called 2 minute do!
» Clothes: I like green.
» Mannerisms: yum fish.
» Family:lol I LOVE your family!

[1] Who are you? Siobhan
[2] Are we friends? Not really anymore
[3] When and how did we meet? we met years ago at baby school
[4] How have I affected you? You taught me that if someone ever bothers me; bite them.
[5] What do you think of me? You need to stop worrying and have fun.
[6] What's the fondest memory you have of me? We were little at the native longhouse thinger and you were chewing on straw and wearing plaid pants and quoting big books I'd never heard of.
[7] How long do you think we will be friends or enemies? until the end of high school
[8] Do you love me? erm yes?
[9] Have I ever hurt you? Not intentionally
[10] Would you hug me? I wouldn't have a choice ;)
[11] Would you kiss me? *MWAH* blows a kiss....:D
[12] Would you adore me? *raised eyebrows...*
[13] Are we close? No
[14] Emotionally, what stands out? your need to impress.
[15] Do you wish I was cooler? you GEEEEK
[16] On a scale of 1-10, how nice am I? 5
[17] Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it. Abigail abi. I don't like libraries.
[18] Am I loveable? Sometimes
[19] How long have you known me? 10 years
[20] Describe me in one word. inonewordyouarejustabinooneelselikeyah.
[21] What about me makes you happy? Green
[22] What about me makes you sad? Your lack of self- belief
[23] What reminds you of me? cheese commercials
[24] What's something you would change about me? your arrogantness(is that a word?) about tap ;)
[25] How well do you know me?not very well
[26] Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't? Yes
[27] Do you think I would kill someone? If something meant enough to you.......

2:26 p.m.  
Blogger Abby mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

Darling, i loooooove you. Haha, I hate those cheese commercials. And goddammit, it's been twelve and a half years, not ten!

When you say it like that, I hate libraries too.

5:10 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

If you committed suicide: I would think of you from time to time, wondering what could have happened if you haden't gone, but also feel a bit disgusted by you giving up your life like that. Suicide is just a cowards way to excape what we don't want to accept, and I can never accept something like that.

If you said you liked me: I would smile at you and tell you the same

If you kissed me: I would kiss you back

If you lived next door to me: I would probobly spend most of my time at your house

If you started smoking: I would have to do my best to try and change your mind about it, but if you refused, then I would just accept it

If you stole something: ...I'm not sure...depends partially on the circumstances...

If you were hospitalized: I would visit you often

If you ran away from home: I would try and get you to come and stay with me ;)...but really I'd find out why, then just hang out with you for a while until you'd wound down enough, then try and convince you to go back

If you got into a fight and I wasn't there: I would try to console you, and depending on the reason you got into a fight with them, I would choose my course of action from there, either trying to go after them, or telling you just to put it behind you

Your personality: Most of the time you have an totally awesome personality

Your eyes: From what I've seen they're cool, but I haven't really had the chance to really get a good look at them with you telling me not to stare

Your face: It's the physical manifestation of beauty, one of the best parts of your body

Your hair: It's looks and smells great..but beeing so long it's very slightly annoying

Your Clothes: They're nice, but to tell you the truth, I don't normally look at people's clothes right when I see them, I always look at their faces, and their faces are what leave a lasting impression on me

Your mannerisms: Annoying at times, but I haven't spent enough time with you yet

Your family: From what I've seen (which is pretty much nothing of your mom), your sister is okay, but I don't really know her...but I like your dad, he's funny in a corny sort of way :P

Who am I: I'm not sure...(Jaime)

Are we friends: yes

When and Where did we meet: I'm not sure exactly when or where, but it was at somepoint last year for cross country

How have you affected me: I'm not quite sure...

What do I think of you: I think that you're good looking, smart, interesting, and confusing...there's things you do and say that I don't quite understand, you're different then anyone I've ever met before, you intrigue me

What's the fondest memory I have of you: Laying down with eachother in the hallway before Mr. Krohn came

How long do you think we will be friends or enemies: I don't know...atleast until I graduate, after that I'd still like to stay friends, but depending on what I decide to do...I can't say for sure what's gonna happen

Do I love you: Perhaps :P

Have you ever hurt me: not intentionally

Would I hug you: ofcourse

Would I kiss you: yes

Would I adore you: If you let me

Are we close: I'm not sure

Emotionally, what stands out: hmm...

Do I wish you were cooler: No, I don't wish for you to change yourself at all, you're great the way you are, and you shouldn't have to change yourself for anybody to have to recognize that

On a scale of 1-10 how nice are you: 7

Give you a nickname and explain why I chose it: "Suckle" 'cuz you seclude yourself from time to time ;)

Are you lovable: most of the time

How long have I known you: well...I've known you really for the last month or so, but I still haven't really gotten to know you yet

Describe you in a word: Elusive

What about you makes me happy: The way you act

What about you makes me sad: When you seem to avoid me

What reminds me of you: This will seem strange, but Avril Lavigne...you sort of have a similar look

What's something I would change about you: Do I need to say it?

How well do I know you: Not as well as I want to

Ever wanted to tell you something but couldn't: I don't know...

Do I think you would kill someone: No..but I suppose anything is possible if put into the right situation...

Am I going to put this in my journal and see what you say about me: I would if I had a journal, but since I don't, I'm just going to ask you to e-mail me your answers

1:51 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home