Wednesday, April 13, 2005

...I've become spectacular, which is strange cuz I feel dumb...

Erin is now a lifeguard at the pool at SFU. Whoopdie-doo.

What, am I supposed to be impressed? I already knew she would get the job. (This is the part where Abby rolls her eyes in sarcasticness) Speaking of sarcasticness...ahhh, I'm bored of talking about trial so I'm not going to. No one cried today anyways.

Other than that, I had a fairly uneventful day. My dad is in a good mood, I was in a good mood...seriously, I wanted to hug everyone today. And I did, pretty much. Haha, Jas actually hugged me back today. I guess he thought it was pointless to get away. I saw Chris today, and he polished my ring for me. I was very happy. I have actally been in an unusually good mood these last few days. It sort of reminds me of the overly hyper years...which were every year before this one. Haha, if you think I was bad today...

Along with my overly happy day filled with lots of squeaking and random hugging, I also felt strangely dumb. Hey, my day can't ever be perfect. I guess arguing with Siobhan does that to you. Plus I've been felling really tired again. I slept all Friday night, after twenty-seven days of no sleep, but I haven't slept since. I really don't know how that's physically possible, but I've always been a little weird.

One of my cats is sitting on the window sill, wondering why it's raining if it's sunny out. You have to love Vancouver weather.

Oh dear, I'm suddenly feeling not-happy. I need ice cream.
Anonymous Anonymous mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

Gee im sorry I ruined your life..........

10:16 p.m.  
Blogger Abby mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

Hey, what can you expect? I was in a bad mood.

10:10 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home