Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Life is a huge stage...and it's starting to piss me off.

Yesterday I went to dance competition, but I'm tired so I'm not really going to give any details. Some highlights include not placing (although we got an amazingly good mark. 90.5 people! That's the second best mark I've ever gotten!), smashing my knee on the counter in the changerooms (I swear, you could hear my swearing from outside the bloody building), the other girls going overboard with makeup, then forcing me to do the same (we were supposed to be guys! As far as I know, most guys don't wear eyeshadow that is pink and sparkly), not getting home until ten, then staying up for three hours trying to finish homework, then spending another twenty minutes trying to get all of that bloody makeup off (on the bright side, I did actually sleep last night), and finally getting picked up by my parents, only to find out that my family went to Anducci's for dinner without me. Just to get back at them, I ate all of their leftovers.

Hmmm, I want brownies. I'll be right back.

Thank you.

Anyways, that stupid fucking trial is finally over. We won. I'm sure that would have been more exciting if the trial hadn't taken so long and if I had actually liked the book I was representing. Personally, I was at the point where I didn't care who won, as long as the trial was over and done with.

This post is getting increasingly boring. I'm also not wearing my glasses at the moment, so I have absolutely no idea what I'm typing. Yes I do. I'm not THAT blind. Anyways, I don't think anyone really cares, and since I'm tired and this blog is slowly turning into a happy blog (as opposed to a not-so-happy one) I will not trouble myself with writing down all the exciting things that happened to me today regarding pain and me complaining about it.

Goodnight.
Blogger Abby mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

Let it be known that this is my one hundredth post. I believe I forgot to mention that.

11:43 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home