Monday, April 25, 2005

My parents were making weird, slightly obscene comments in Starbucks, and well, being the teenager that I am, I took it the wrong way. Ewwwwww...

On Saturday night, I saw a bunch of friends in the play Beauty and the Beast, put on by the Lindbjerg Academy on Performing Arts, and I must say, Siobhan, you make a wonderful wardrobe. Just make sure to take your cough medicine next Friday when I go back to see it again. Jessica Wiebe was wonderful, wasn't she? Her singing voice is so much better than mine. Wait, sorry. I can think of a better compliment....later...

Anyways, last night I went to a Whitecaps game with Sean, his mom, and his friend Rob, who was perfectly nice and I still don't see why I should kick him. I will save all of that for that bloody duck. The game itself was rather disappointing, and the smell of hamburgers and hotdogs in the air made me feel sick, but other than that, I had a good time.

I was in a good mood all day today, being really hyper in blocks four and five. Seriously, I was dancing in my seat in block four. Mr. Jovanovic kept on looking at me like I was crazy as he talked about exploration into space.

Anyways...

I have a hell of a lot of homework and I really should go work on it....and cry because Sean's hair is dead...

Post a Comment

<< Home