Sunday, April 10, 2005

Quel feu nouveau me consume?

I started off today starting breakfast after eveyone else in my family because I was busy picking miniscule, yet still flavourful, chunks of ham out of my scrambled eggs. I think my father still hates me.

Also today, I went to the last of the CBC Radio Orchestra spring concert series. Today had an opera theme, and although I'm not particularly fond of opera, you have to give those people credit. They are amazing. Haha, and I wanted to be an opera singer when I was seven. Anyways, after the concert, we went to the Red Onion, where I was happy because they had Moose Pie this time. Moose Pie is the only reason why I go to the Red Onion, other than the good veggie burgers, the good tuna burgers, the good salads, the bagel thins, the overall warm and happy atmosphere of the place, and the fact that I have no choice but to go since my family is going anyways. Also, the Red Onion is the only place where I eat fries, since they're never soggy, and are always crispy and really hot when you get them.

Krisha says that all I talk about is food, mainly cheese. This is true because I am knowledgeable on the subject of food and almost nothing else, so talking about anything else makes me feel insignificant, stupid, and unwanted. So there.

I've been feeling strangely apathetic all day. For various reasons, I have chosen to forget that yesterday existed at all. And I'm not telling anyone what happened. What is it about Saturdays that get me so angry and depressed? Oh well, it's always all my fault. My lips are sealed and I will now forget that I ever said anything about this.

In fact, I am bored of this, and I have to go practice my French, lest I become completely stupid.

Bonne nuit.

Post a Comment

<< Home