Saturday, April 02, 2005

"Said I'm so glad to be here, doesn't mean a thing."

You know, I'm not really in the mood to write. I'm rather emotionally drained right now. So, I'm just going to type whatever comes into my head.

Erin is being amazingly bitchy these days. I wonder why...

Robynne really can't sing. The funny thing is, she thinks she can, and so does Donna. There is a reason why Donna is a tap teacher and not a musical theatre teacher.

Kendall is cute, but she also reminds me of every other two week old baby that I've ever seen. Garrett seemed strangely quiet today. Not even the jelly beans we gave her were making her hyper. This is not your average two year old behavior, especially if it's Gary.

I have just noticed that the only song I have really listened to today is Black and White Movie. I guess I just love it so much. I've also spent the last hour taking advantage of my family not being here, and singing the lyrics of the song as loud as I can. Screw the people upstairs, I don't really care if I was bothering them or not.

Today I danced at Allouette Manor, and there are many reasons why I danced so shitty today, a couple being that I haven't practiced in two and a half weeks and I really wasn't in the mood for dancing (My smile was fake to the point where it actually looked fake. I can usually make it look genuine.) However, I have decided that I'm going to blame it on the dance floor because it was SO DAMN SLIPPERY!

Luke made fun of me being short again. It's genetics people! I can't help it if I'm only five foot two!

This is depressing me. I'm leaving.

Post a Comment

<< Home