Saturday, April 16, 2005

Sasha is pushing the chair around, making it particularly hard to type.

^^Sasha is a dog, by the way...

I'm at Megan's house right now, and...well...that's really all I had to say. We're doing the Sun Run tomorrow, and I'm here so I don't have to wake up at four in the morning, just to make it to school before the bus leaves. I bought new running clothes today, though I really should have done that a long time ago, since my singlet and shorts disappeared last December. Anyways, we watched High Fidelity, which was interesting. Good soundtrack. Ewwwww, Megan is doing her math homework.

I am in less pain than yesterday, although I foresee not being able to walk on Monday. Unfortunately, I also have a dance competition that day. Grrrrr, I had dance today. Robynne was as...overly dedicated as usual, plus I had to listen to her sing again. My arms are sore from having to hold them up for so long.

Ahhh, major headache. I think it's from talking too much. Or not.

Megan does not have msn, so I can't go on. It is sort of annoying, considering the fact that msn is pretty much my whole social life. Also, I have to work on the closing statements for the trial on msn with the other two lawyers on my team, and four out of five of my witnesses. I guess there's tomorrow...

Haha, I slept all night last night!!

I really have nothing else to say...

Post a Comment

<< Home