Saturday, April 30, 2005

Stupid Maple Ditch is driving me crazy.

My knee is aching again. At least I have dad on my side on the quest for physio.


Last night I went to a surprise birthday party for Krisha at Katie's house. It was pretty small, there only being six of us there, including Krisha. There was a hell of a lot of food there, none of it healthy. Ummmm...yeah...that's about it. Not too much happened.


My dad told me today that the clock in front of the municipal buildings in Maple Ridge is a tourist attraction. I really don't see anything attractive about an ugly, angry looking metal horse on top of an ugly clock with a pendulum that could kill small children.


^^Erin said it perfectly: It's just that I don't fit in out there. I mean physically I'm there, but mentally I never have been. I just can't fit myself into the world of big trucks and dumb men. They're all Wonderbread and steak people and I'm an asparagus and tofu person. We do not mix.


By the way, she just informed me that she has a drinking problem...

...I can tell just by looking at the water all down her shirt.


I can't sleep again. It's pissing me off.


Q: Hey Abby, what good movies have you seen recently?

A: Why do people always ask me this? I never get to see movies anymore. Anyways, I prefer my French-Canadian films to your Hollywood crap, so fuck off.


Hmmmmmm...

Post a Comment

<< Home