Saturday, April 23, 2005

*Yawn*

Last night I participated in the Oxfam famine at school. Oddly enough, I wasn't hungry at all during the twenty-four hours that I couldn't eat. I didn't even complain, but watched Megan, Krisha, and Katie complain constantly about how they were hungry. Considering the fact that I'm a bottomless pit and I complain about everything all the time, this was kind of weird. The whole famine thing was actually kind of boring, but anything's better that sitting around reading bad fanfiction on the computer on a Friday night.

Hmmmmm, I am going to save this, and get off this bloody laptop.

Hello again.

I'm freakishly tired. I got almost no sleep last night. Around three, some girls came into the drama room where I was trying to sleep, screaming and laughing, and at the same time, there were people in the gym playing music and basketball. At fucking THREE AM!!!

Anyways, I'm supposed to be going on a twelve hour Nite Hike tonight, but I'm not going to, fun as it is. My mom isn't going this year, so I would have no way to get home. This would not be a problem if I still lived in Port Moody, but alas, I am forced to live in Maple Ditch.

That's it. This has taken me almost four hours to write, so I'm not even going to try anymore. I think I'll go try and get some sleep.

Post a Comment

<< Home