Thursday, May 19, 2005

If you are religious, pray for me.

Parents are taking my sister and I to Logan Lake.

I don't want to go to Logan Lake.

I will miss a day of school.

I will have to spend so called "quality time" with my family.

It's supposed to be bloody cold up there.

Mom is being bitchy because we are slaw at packing.

My bathing suit is too big for me.

I don't want to go...

I'm packing extra batteries for my mp3 player, and bringing all of my CD's, even though my discman doesn't work at the moment.

I'm bringing all of my homework.

And books.

Mom is really bitchy right now.

I really should go to bed.

I DON'T WANT TO GO!

If I do not show up at school on Tuesday, you will know why...










PS. To most of my friends, I find it annoying and strangely amusing how you would be mad at me today because I was sad. I also find it interesting how no one bothered to ask me why I was sad, but it's too late now because obviously my feelings aren't very important. It's not something I would like to share with the world anyways. So, fuck you all, except for the few who actually understand.
Blogger Abby mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

So after years of all of you ignoring me repeatedly throughout the years, you are shocked and apalled when I ignore you back? Go to Hell, Siobhan.

9:11 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

You know what you need to take a fucking reality check if you think that it's all us, get over yourself and start trying to live with what you've got. We can't make it better and neither can you if that's the way you think. You need help, actually and no matter how cliche it is; You have to ask for it.

4:32 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

Abby, dear confused Abby. There are so many things i want to say to you, but first of all I'm just going to be brutaly honest with you about a few things, and i think you should seriously consider them. 1) You are a major drama queen. 2) When you are being a drama queen, I know that you are upset, and whether or not you want to talk about it is up to you, but taking yopur anger out on your friends is not good, unless you have a good reason in which case we will understand, but if you don't tell us then we can't tell why you are mad at us because we do such a vast number of awful things, that we can't keep track of them all. Now I have to think of something funny to say because i've been so mean and awful to you. It's ok if you get mad at me about the stuff i just said. Ok well, this is just going to be one of those posts that is completely devoid of any humour whatsoever.

ps. I showed krisha the guy who had a nose job. He's kinda hot for a guy with plastic surgury.

9:51 p.m.  
Blogger Abby mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

First of all, one of the reasons I was mad was that some of you were yelling at me. I don't deal well under that kind of presure as I think you all know from that time I came to school in tears because my parents were stressed out and had taken it out on me. Also, I have told you to leave me alone on more than one occasion, and you did...for about ten minutes. I still don't see why you could be so mad at me for not saying hi to you in block two, when I was actually trying to make an effort to be social later on. If you really want to know, I was just in a bad mood from block one, because we were talkinng about alcoholism, and that is a sensitive issue in my family. As some of you may know, I have never met my mother's father because he is an alcoholic. He beat my grandmother mostly, but also my mother and aunt and because he was always drinking, my grandmother was always working, so my mom did all the housework (including taking care of my aunt, who is nine years younger than her) from when she was old enough until she moved out. My mom had even less of a social life than I do because she ashamed of her family and she had to do the housework, so she never brought anyone over. Can you see why I might have been a little upset? Can you see why I don't want to tell the world? Please cut me some slack.

8:39 p.m.  
Blogger Abby mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

Good suggestion, maybe I will.

It was both.

7:16 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home