Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Je ne comprends pas.

I did my French discussion today and it was fucking horrible. I only ended up memorizing half of it since I finished writing it two weeks ago, (I have problems memorizing anything that isn't English) and I screwed up most of the questions I was asked. Luckily, Vanessa is an easy marker, or I probably would have failed. That was in block five, so yes, I have had an overly-stressful day. I spent all of block three in the library trying to memorize it. Luckily, Monika helped me a bit and since she used to be in immersion, she knew all of the pronunciations and everything. I'm so tired.

Today I had to write a fourty five minute, in class essay in English, but it wasn't that hard, just annoying. In block four I took a break from thinking and did absolutely nothing at all. When my dad picked me up only five minutes after he said he would (haha, it's a new record), we went to Starbucks and had frapps and cake. Well, I had a frapp, dad was being boring and just had coffee. The girl who served us had recently gone to Death By Chocolate, so she took our desserts of choice and served them on plates with whipped cream and chocolate sauce drizzled on top. I love Death By Chocolate. I only go there once or twice a year. Last time I went was March 2004, when Erin was in Italy and my parents were spoiling the hell out of me.

Speaking of chocolate, I finally just finished my Valentine's Day chocolate.

Hmmm...Queer-eye is on and I'm really not into this, so I am going to go. Goodnight.
Anonymous Anonymous mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

SCCCCCCCCCCREEEEEEEEEEEAMMMMMMMM

10:04 p.m.  
Blogger Abby mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

This isn't about the lit review, is it? Stupid thing. I'll be up at least another hour and a half.

10:32 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home